Bridge Division Project Manager
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience
Educational and work experience requirements include:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management or Civil Engineering.
- Master’s Degree in Project Management and +2 Years of DOT Project Management Experience are preferred.
- Solid computer, problem solving, and organizational skills along with proficiency in the Microsoft Office and HCSS Suites are necessary.
- Good verbal communication skills and the ability to work effectively with Office and Field personnel are essential.
- Candidate must have the ability to perform work independently and accurately in a fast paced environment.
- Work diligently with Superintendents, Estimators, and Area Managers in their daily functions.
- Actively track project status to ensure project success.
- Maintain processes between Field and Office Personnel while helping to streamline those task and relationships as necessary to complete the job.
- Help to cultivate and maintain good working relationships with our clients and vendors to enhance the company’s ability to procure future projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage multiple Municipal, County, and DOT projects simultaneously from buyout to final closeout.
- Primary Point of Contact for Clients, Architects, Engineers, Vendors, and Subcontractors
- Coordinate project needs between Superintendents, Area Managers, Estimators, and Office Staff
- Review and approve all day sheets, project payables, and payment requests
- Provide weekly job progress reports to company ownership
- Communicate with payroll supervisor on certified payroll requests
- Assist the force account billing staff on time & material work
- Monitor all pay item quantities and pay estimates including final project closeout
- Process submittals and ensure materials are approved and delivered in a timely manner
- Monitor all DBE/MBE/WBE subcontracting goals/requirements including daily trucking reports
- Represent Stark Excavating at all project specific meetings.
Job Location: Peoria, IL
Reports to: Chief Estimator
If you are seeking a challenging fast paced environment and want to be considered for a position with our company, please e-mail your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.APPLY NOW