SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
Educational and experience requirements include: a minimum of a two year Associates Degree or equivalent combination of experience, education and training in Construction is preferred. Solid computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite are essential. Good verbal communication skills and the ability to work effectively with office and field personnel are necessary. Candidate must be able to demonstrate the ability to multi-task and perform work accurately in a fast paced environment.
Work diligently with Estimators and Project Management Staff in their daily functions including onscreen takeoffs and the solicitation of material/subcontractor pricing. Maintain organization within the Estimating Department and help with tasks necessary to complete the job. Help to cultivate and maintain a good working relationship with our vendors to enhance the company’s ability to procure future projects.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Verify quantities using on-screen takeoff software
- Soliciting Subcontractor and Material Pricing
- Procure, scan, archive, and reproduce plans and bidding documents
- Represent Stark Excavating at pre-bid meetings and public bid openings
- Assist our Estimating and Project Management Team in daily functions
- Perform additional assignments at supervisor’s direction.
- Chief Estimator.
Stark Excavating, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity EmployerAPPLY NOW