Time & Material Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Chief Estimator
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
A two-year college degree or equivalent combination of technical training and related experience is preferred. The ideal candidate would have some experience in accounting with a basic knowledge of civil construction along with proficiencies in Microsoft Office Suite products. The desire to work in a fast paced office environment is a must.
Analyze labor and cost detail to prepare accurate time and material billing within the prescribed invoicing guidelines.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Set up Time & Material (T&M) job codes as needed.
- Gather data from multiple sources including; time & material tickets, Spectrum job cost reports, and Heavy Job time card reports.
- Research data and communicate with the field and office to determine accurate labor and material costs associated with the assigned job.
- Prepare T&M invoice and corresponding tracking sheets outlining all costs associated with job.
- Scan back up detail for T&M invoices.
- Prepare force account invoicing for IDOT Projects.
- Enter and track winter provisions as needed on projects.
- Assist estimating staff with various duties as necessary per supervisor's direction.
If you are seeking a challenging fast paced environment working with a successful company, please email a cover letter, resume and salary considerations to email@example.com.
Stark Excavating, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer